Terms and Conditions
Ride with Norman Reedus – Motorcycle Jacket
1. The competition (the “Competition”) and the website on which these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) are posted and apply to are managed by AMC Networks International Broadcasting Limited (“AMCNI”), a company formed under the laws of England and Wales, having its place of business at 111 Salusbury Road, London, NW6 6RG, United Kingdom.
2. The Competition shall be open from midnight 23 November 2017 to 29 November 2017 (“Competition Period”).
3. All entries must be received no later than 11:59:59 pm on 29 November 2017 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be processed.
4. The Competition is open to residents of any territory in the United Kingdom aged 18 or above only, excluding employees of AMCNI, its members, subsidiaries, affiliates or parent companies (or their immediate families) and/or anyone else connected with the administration of the Competition.
5. By entering the Competition, all entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any entrant who fails to abide by any of these Terms and Conditions may be disqualified at AMCNI’s sole discretion.
6. No purchase is necessary to take part in the Competition.
7. Entrants can enter the Competition by replying in the comments section to the Ride with Norman Reedus competition post on Facebook and answering the question.
8. Entries must not contain any language that may reasonably be considered indecent or offensive, nor must they defame, be derogatory towards or bring into disrepute the reputation of AMCNI or the AMC UK Channel (the “Channel”), any other channel operated by AMCNI or any of its affiliates or any other person. Any entry which AMCNI in its sole and absolute discretion considers to be in breach of this provision shall be removed and AMCNI reserves all other rights and remedies which it has available in respect of any such offending entry.
9. Multiple entries to the Competition are not permitted. Spammers will be disqualified.
10. AMCNI accepts no responsibility for any entries that are lost, illegible, incomplete or altered and all such entries shall be disqualified. No entries will be accepted after the Closing Date. Confirmation of sending an entry via the Internet is not proof of entry nor does it constitute receipt.
11. AMCNI reserves the right to make the winning entry publicly available.
12. Entrants agree and give their irrevocable permission to AMCNI to use and/or reproduce their entries in perpetuity on a royalty free basis in any way, by any and all media, in any and all territories worldwide, including but not limited to use on-air/online and for other marketing purposes.
13. Eligible entries will go forward to the selection process managed by AMCNI.
14. The winner will be the one entrant selected at random from all eligible entries validly submitted (the “Winner”).
15. The Winner shall win the following prize: A Revit Motorcycle Jacket signed by Norman Reedus (the “Prize”).
16. The entrant responsible for the winning entry will be contacted on Facebook via Facebook Private Message and the Winner will need to provide all requested information including address and email address within 24 hours of being so contacted. AMCNI reserves the right to award the Prize to another eligible entry if this confirmation is not completed within the required timeframe.
17. The Prize is non-transferable and there are no alternatives. AMCNI may substitute the Prize for an alternative of the same or comparable value if it, in its sole discretion, deems necessary.
18. AMCNI’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
20. The Prize includes nothing other than that expressly stated to be included as part of the Prize. The Prize may be subject to third party terms and conditions for which AMCNI is not responsible or liable.
21. Subject to any prevailing data protection legislation, the surname and country of origin of the entrant responsible for the winning entry may be obtained by writing to AMCNI at the address set out in paragraph 1 (above) up to one month after the Closing Date, enclosing a return self-addressed stamped envelope.
22. Each entrant hereby consents to their first name, the initial of their surname, their age, their country and images (if provided) being used in publicity materials and events relating to the Competition and AMCNI does not accept any obligations of confidence towards the entrants.
23. Each entrant further hereby consents to their first name, the initial of their surname, their age and their country being posted on a AMCNI operated website, and on-air on the channel after the Closing Date for a period of time to be determined by AMCNI at its sole discretion.
24. Entrants acknowledge that the dates of any AMCNI events cannot be altered.
25. AMCNI shall be entitled to terminate or modify these Terms and Conditions in its absolute discretion at any time.
26. Save for liability for: (i) personal injury or death arising from its negligence or that of its personnel, agents, or sub-contractors (if any); or (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, AMCNI excludes, as far as permitted by law, all liability in connection with the Competition and the Prize awarded or not awarded in connection with the Competition.
27. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising therefrom.