Terms and Conditions
Fear the Walking Dead – iPad Favorite Question Competition
- The competition (the ” Competition “) and the website on which these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) are posted and apply to are managed by AMC Networks International Broadcasting Limited ( “AMCNI”), a company formed under the laws of England and Wales, having its place of business at 111 Salusbury Road, London, NW6 6RG, United Kingdom.
- The Competition shall be open from 20 July 2017 to 26 July 2017 (“Competition Period”).
- All entries must be received no later than 15:15 on 26 July 2017 (the “Closing Date“). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be processed.
- Entries must not contain any language that may reasonably be considered to be indecent or offensive, nor must they defame, be derogatory towards or bring into disrepute the reputation of AMCNI, BT, AMC, any other channel operated by AMCNI or any person. Any entry which AMCNI in its sole and absolute discretion considers to be in breach of this provision shall be removed and AMCNI reserves all other rights and remedies which it has available in respect of any such offending entry.
- Multiple entries are permitted per person. Spammers will be disqualified.
- All valid entries will go forward to the selection process, only a limited number of entries will be put forward and winners will be selected by Daniel Sharman and Danay Garcia (the “Talent”). There will be two winning entries to win the following prize: an iPad mini 2 Wi-fi 16GB Space Grey (the “Prize”).
- All winners will be contacted via email and will need to confirm their name and postal address within a reasonable period of time (to be established at AMCNI sole discretion). AMCNI reserve the right to award the Prize to another eligible entry if this confirmation is not completed within the required timeframe.
- The Competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 or above only, excluding employees of AMCNI, its members, subsidiaries, affiliates or parent companies (or their immediate families) and/or anyone else connected with the administration of the Competition.
- By entering the Competition, all entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any entrant who fails to abide by any of these Terms and Conditions may be disqualified at AMCNI ‘s sole discretion.
- No purchase is necessary to take part in the Competition.
- Entrants can enter the Competition by asking a question via the AMC UK Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/AMCtvUK).
- AMCNI accepts no responsibility for any entries that are lost, illegible, incomplete or altered and all such entries shall be disqualified. No entries will be accepted after the Closing Date. Confirmation of sending an entry via the Internet is not proof of entry nor does it constitute receipt.
- AMCNI reserves the right to make the winning entries publicly available.
- Entrants agree and give their permission to AMCNI that their entries can be used and reproduced in any way by AMCNI including but not limited to being used on-air/online and for other marketing purposes.
- The Prize is non-transferable and there are no alternatives. AMCNI may substitute the Prize for an alternative of the same or comparable value if it, in its sole discretion, deems necessary.
- AMCNI ‘s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- The Prize includes nothing other than that expressly stated to be included as part of the Prize. The Prize may be subject to third party terms and conditions for which AMCNI is not responsible or liable.
- Subject to prevailing data protection legislation, if any, the surname and county of origin of the entrants of the winning entries may be obtained by writing to AMCNI at the address set out in paragraph 1 (above) up to one month after the Closing Date, enclosing a return self-addressed stamped envelope.
- Each entrant hereby consents to their first name, the initial of their surname, their age, their country and images (if provided) being used in publicity materials and events relating to the Competition and AMCNI does not accept any obligations of confidence towards the entrants.
- Each entrant further hereby consents to their first name, the initial of their surname, their age and their country being posted on a AMCNI and BT operated websites, and on-air on the channel after the Closing Date for a period of time to be determined by AMCNI at its sole discretion.
- The entrants may be invited to attend AMCNI events for the Prize giving, press or publicity. By entering the Competition, each entrant consents to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from the Competition. Each entrant acknowledges that attendance may entail travel and may occur during the regular working week. Each entrant is responsible for organising an absence from work with their respective employers as required.
- AMCNI shall not be responsible for any travel arrangements required in order for the entrant to accept the Prize unless otherwise stated.
- Entrants acknowledge that the dates of any AMCNI events cannot be altered.
- AMCNI shall be entitled to terminate or modify these Terms and Conditions in its absolute discretion at any time.
- Save for liability for: (i) personal injury or death arising from negligence; or (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation by AMCNI or its employees, AMCNI excludes, as far as permitted by law, all liability in connection with the Competition and the Prize awarded or not awarded in connection with the Competition.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising therefrom.